Hall of fame

• Banned

I’m just wondering on the new map will there be a hall of fame for clans like there was going to be? Well we never really had an announcement about it but it was pretty out there. It’s something I would love to see. I’m not for the whole statue idea but a room to show case clan rewards would be cool.

• I agree.

• I feel like instead of having a showcase like avalonia for a room dedicated to the hats, instead of just sly showcases. For example just have the hats “hanging” on the walls in the building somewhere, placed at different spots

• I like the idea of a hall of fame. Would be better than some clan rewards I’ve seen in the past

• Banned

You should be able to unlock after a certain amount of hours

• Corleone Staff

We were working on that, might go through with it but not sure

• @xii said in Hall of fame:

I’m just wondering on the new map will there be a hall of fame for clans like there was going to be? Well we never really had an announcement about it but it was pretty out there. It’s something I would love to see. I’m not for the whole statue idea but a room to show case clan rewards would be cool.

Exactly it would be great to respect that I think that the first place of the great clans should be Berserk ⛏