Advertisements and Sign Posts

• Corleone Staff Forum Admin

Hi,

Quick script to show random sign posts on Corleone.

Advertisements

function onUpdated() {
        let signs = ["team","facebook","instagram","pizza"];

this.ani = "obj_sign";
        this.weapon = "obj_sign-" + signs[Math.floor(Math.random() * signs.length)] + ".png";
    }

The template is here and this is how it looks in game- if you'd like to design some go ahead and I'll add them in game. I'll give you an EG for each one you create

picha.png obj_sign-team.png obj_sign-pizza.png obj_sign-instagram.png obj_sign-facebook.png

Sign Posts

function onUpdated() {
        let signs = ["alert", "hospital", "parking", "phone", "stop"];

this.ani = "obj_signpost";
        this.weapon = "obj_post-" + signs[Math.floor(Math.random() * signs.length)] + ".png";
    }

Same for these - every 3 i'll give you an EG 🙂
    picha 1.PNG
    obj_post-stop.png obj_post-phone.png obj_post-parking.png obj_post-hospital.png obj_post-alert.png

• @flameboy said in [Advertisements and Sign Posts](/post/968):
    stuff

im not sure if its clear about the content of the advertisements? in discord it appears that people just randomly make signs of themselves or whatever they think of

• alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    *Dylan ID: 97114

@DylanGFX said in Advertisements and Sign Posts:

alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    *Dylan ID: 97114

Added matey, thank you.

@Elk said in Advertisements and Sign Posts:

@flameboy said in [Advertisements and Sign Posts](/post/968):
    stuff

im not sure if its clear about the content of the advertisements? in discord it appears that people just randomly make signs of themselves or whatever they think of

Haha that's a good point. I'm looking for forum signs, Facebook, Twitter or even shops in game etc I don't want personal ones haha

• You should have the billboards be a cycling gif with all the made billboards, that way you can have variety in one place, and the map won’t be cluttered with like a million billboards.