Ideas

• So Ive been reading all of these forums for the last couple days ever since I was sent a link to join from your master.

So basically here’s my theory to help boost the games population up.

1. YouTube video adverts, advertising Corleone something like one of those trailers for games if you’d like some good ideas for this check out link text for great ideas on that

2. Have a great customer service and you’ll succeed unlike well let’s not even mention that game that took from me...

3. I think the layout of the game controls need a re configuration the joysticks can stay but I think hotkeys on the right side above the right hand joystick would make it much easier to play and more convenient along with a better grab/reload button. (Reason for this on the newer iPhones gets annoying with the app close swipe up thing popping up as it’s too low to bottom of screen) and on iPhone XR the reload button is only half on the screen.

4. When opening the map I think it needs to appear larger such as the whole screen.

5. Players profiles should open up to whole screen showing all same information and allow you to access your inventory.

6. Not sure why it costs 1,000 coins to write a status seems a bit bizarre to me.

Only 1 winner no runner ups
    Per ticket $500 coins? (Up to 10 tickets per player)

Daily prize- $10,000 (1 day)
    Weekly prize- $50,000 (7 days)
    Fortnightly prize- $100,000 (14 days)
    Monthly prize- $200,000 (28 days)
    6 month big prize-$600,000 (182 days)
    1 year prize-$1,000,000 (365 days)

1. Now for the real deal a Gems lotto
      Tickets only 1 can be purchased per player costing $1,000 coins

Daily prize- 1gem (1 day)
    Weekly prize- 3gems (7 days)
    Fortnightly prize- 7gems (14 days)
    Monthly prize- 14gems (28 days)
    6 month big prize-91gems (182 days)
    1 year prize- 182.5gems (365 days)

I assume this is the help you were asking for Mr Flameboy? When I’m not so tired I’ll update with more ideas

• Corleone Staff Forum Admin

@Lotzy said in Ideas:

So Ive been reading all of these forums for the last couple days ever since I was sent a link to join from your master.

So basically here’s my theory to help boost the games population up.

1. YouTube video adverts, advertising Corleone something like one of those trailers for games if you’d like some good ideas for this check out link text for great ideas on that

2. Have a great customer service and you’ll succeed unlike well let’s not even mention that game that took from me...

3. I think the layout of the game controls need a re configuration the joysticks can stay but I think hotkeys on the right side above the right hand joystick would make it much easier to play and more convenient along with a better grab/reload button. (Reason for this on the newer iPhones gets annoying with the app close swipe up thing popping up as it’s too low to bottom of screen) and on iPhone XR the reload button is only half on the screen.

4. When opening the map I think it needs to appear larger such as the whole screen.

5. Players profiles should open up to whole screen showing all same information and allow you to access your inventory.

6. Not sure why it costs 1,000 coins to write a status seems a bit bizarre to me.

Only 1 winner no runner ups
    Per ticket $500 coins? (Up to 10 tickets per player)

Daily prize- $10,000 (1 day)
    Weekly prize- $50,000 (7 days)
    Fortnightly prize- $100,000 (14 days)
    Monthly prize- $200,000 (28 days)
    6 month big prize-$600,000 (182 days)
    1 year prize-$1,000,000 (365 days)

1. Now for the real deal a Gems lotto
      Tickets only 1 can be purchased per player costing $1,000 coins

Daily prize- 1gem (1 day)
    Weekly prize- 3gems (7 days)
    Fortnightly prize- 7gems (14 days)
    Monthly prize- 14gems (28 days)
    6 month big prize-91gems (182 days)
    1 year prize- 182.5gems (365 days)

I assume this is the help you were asking for Mr Flameboy? When I’m not so tired I’ll update with more ideas

Really interesting ideas. I think we'll be redesigning the controls 👍

• Redesign in what way? 👀

• @shiz well you’re from Era right? Kinda like that layout,

As the joysticks for Corleone are kind of hard to move around you kind of have to tap it to walk/move in the direction you want to go in, same thing with shooting/picking up trash etc...

The layout down the bottom where your gun/fist/trash pick are should be on the right side above the right joystick and placed a little more to the left and for people using iPhone XR and above the reload button at the moment is sitting half way off the screen.

I think it would be better to have 3 squares on right side above the right joystick 1 of them being the grab/reload button, then the other 2 can be primary/secondary weapons or whatever etc...

• I was thinking perhaps you guys could make it so the fire button over rides the move button so you could do that cool 360 spin like in era 😂 - sorry the suggestion was from era, it is cool tho

• Make it where we can customize our own hud. Like move it around. 😉

• yes! the era layout buttons are better in my opinion. The hotkey should be on the right side above the fire button and yes the 360 spin idea is good haha.
    Edit: Also please have it so we can hotkey food in our hotkeys. Are 3 of those buttons needed? Surely just a gun and a melee.

• @flameboy
    A cool design idea for the hot bar: Make a button that expands when you press on it and you can see all of your hotbar items around your finger and you just have to slide your finger in the direction of the item you want. I can make a mock-up of this idea and send it via discord later perhaps.