Individual Activity Schedule

• It'd be interesting to be able to view & form some sort of weekly Schedule to see (optional Friends/Public/Guild) at what times during the week is active (online) the most, determined by login/logout with a delay of an hour perhaps, so frequent disconnects arnt counted and excessively sent to the respective database.

For example, people would see that I am online mostly 24 hours a day, but I am afk, eventually even including a method to determine pure activity and afk/rest times.

This information could be used by Gangs and their rivals to determine Base strategy, or generally for interaction.

Another example: I wonder what Person X is up to nowadays...I never see him online

So If he is my friend, or in my gang and has it enabled to be viewed, I would be able to tell at what times he would be active.

This would probably be an advanced form of "Last online X days)

It would also be beneficial for statistical data of general activity @Stefan

• Yeah this would be interesting. This could help Stephan as stated, and also help plan events.