Build-A-Burger Statistics

• I did the numbers, Corleone, so you don't have to!
    I calculated the rate of earnings from averages over 15 trials of Build-A-Burger,
    here are the results.
    Capture.PNG
    I added 5 seconds to the average amount of seconds because the times recorded were from the time the patty hits the pan to the desk. Adding 5 seconds is to accommodate for the time it takes to go back to your station and get back to work.

So what are the results?
    Not very good. Having to spend 69.41% of your entire day to non-stop making burgers is mind-numbing for a Scar. Especially since I can get a scar in one night of grinding mushroom and trash. This data was done with the default spatula and I don't know what the "Efficiency" aspect of the golden spatula has but it can't be game changing. Along with the low rate of earnings, it isn't worth the stress since you have to constantly be moving in precise motions and half of the time you pick up the mayo when you are literally touching the ketchup.

Final thoughts?
    In the state it is right now, I would forget Build-A-Burger. I wish this would get buffed. A more intriguing value average would be 28 coins. Even this huge increase would still require 11.3 hours of intense grinding to receive a Scar. With this new buff, players would be more intrigued to stop buy and build a few burgers in their free time as a consistent source of money. However, as of right now, mushrooms are barely taken, making it a more time effective endeavor.

What are your thoughts?
    Have any ideas on what Corleone could do to improve the money system?
    Have any well thought out jobs that could fit the theme of Corleone?
    I would love to see some responses, thanks! ☺

• M gotta say sometimes your time taken is a bit long nevertheless I do agree build a burger is not worth the time. Maybe either increase the coins given or at a certain milestone= unlock a room where the coins given increased

• You know I would have never thought anyone would have done thi, because no one would have brought this to there mind to do. But I’m very impressed. Glad this was done.

• @Z-Tetris said in Build-A-Burger Statistics:

M gotta say sometimes your time taken is a bit long nevertheless I do agree build a burger is not worth the time. Maybe either increase the coins given or at a certain milestone= unlock a room where the coins given increased

Building off of that, there could be an xp system and depending on your level, the more "Gourmet" you burgers become and you sell them for much more. I'm thinking like once you reach level 100 you can sell them for 200+ coins but to achieve 100 you would literally have to make 1,000,000+ burgers. This gives long-loyal players a very good benefit/advantage over newer players and you cant flaunt this huge bonus to get more people invested with the game.

• Yeah, well a million is a bit excessive but I get your jist. The burgers could become a little bigger but give more coins (maybe triple the normal amount)