Forum Rewards?

• Idea:
    I think a fun way to get people more active on the forums is gain rep for how active you are on the forum and you can level up and have that forum level displayed on your profile. In game, the higher your forum level is, the more rewards you can receive. This can be a monthly hat, cool free items periodically or simply just access to certain rooms with premium items you can purchase. i.e. a room for level 5, 10, 20, 30, 40...

Downsides:

• This, of course, would incline people to start being overly active and spam so we would have to build a bigger moderation team for the forum.
    • It’ll be hard to advertise how to do this at first and making an in-game faq about forum level will take some time.

Upsides:

• People become more active on the forums.
    • Will give people a chance to see who are reputable when asking for help in-game.
    • Would be easy to implement. Type in your ID within your account settings on the forum and it sends the rep to that account.

Tell me what you think!

• Well I do agree there should be some forum rewards. Maybe not to the extent of rooms , level 5 etc. However, there could be rewards for the top 3 'active' or most helpful players or something along those lines and a reward could include a hat or cool aesthetic items.

I also agree, many people do not seem to know about this forum as it is new so more advertising should be done and an incentive brought here. Rewards could also lead to coins being given for the top 3/top 'x' number of users. Furthermore, I don't really like the room idea access to be honest. 🀷
    Looking forward to the suggestions of others.
    Nice idea though. πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ

~Z