Mushroom Picking Guide

• Hello,
    my name is Matzz, and today I'll be showing you everything about mushrooms (where to find them, how much they sell for, and my personal opinion on it).

To start off; there are 3 types of mushrooms - green, brown, and red
    mushh2.PNG
    Here's how much each of them sell for:
    GREEN - 5 coins
    RED - 6 coins
    BROWN - 6 coins

Once you pick a mushroom, you should get 1-3 of them (depends on your amount of money while you're doing it)

They DO NOT spawn randomly - here's where you can pick them up (sorry, the pic was kinda rushed so it's not the best quality)
    mushh.PNG

Now, that's a lot of mushrooms. 👆
    I suggest you watch Kolo Corleone's video on which path to take to have better profit, it's a great video.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czIsCxbXBWY

If you want to do this job more often, I suggest you pick trash with it aswell (more money), and have a combat knife with yourself since it's the most powerful melee (you can get it for 600 spar wins in Spar Grounds).

MY PERSONAL OPINION ON THE JOB:
    I think this is the best job in-game if you do it properly and with equipment I mentioned earlier.
    It's really effective if you are persistent and know what you're doing.
    ☺

This is my first guide on this forum, feel free to point out any mistakes and give your opinions - it would be highly appreciated. I'll be doing a lot more stuff like this, so stay tuned.
    Hope I helped you,
    -Matzz