Weapons

• Banned

It would be really cool if you could test a weapon before buying it. Now of course there would be a time frame. Personally I think 5 minutes is enough time for it to be unequipped from your player. When you click on a weapon next to the “buy” feature there’s a “test” one. If you were to click on the test button you’d be taken into a small level maybe with shooting targets or just mobs. If you were to unstick the weapon would disappear. Then when the 5 minutes are up you’ll get unstuck automatically with it unequipped. For EC items before you can test them you should have to have the EC amount or else it won’t allow you.

To add on- A conformation after you click buy. This would help a lot for the people who have slippery hands and misclick on things, and less complaints of players saying I didn’t mean to buy.

• @xii Yup. That's something weapons need, I fully agree with everything you said.

• @xii I agree If there is is a a confirmation button than it would be harder to misclick

• Corleone Staff

It is kinda abusive but, nice idea

• Banned

@MJ said in Weapons:

It is kinda abusive but, nice idea

Totally understand. Obviously if it were to be implemented it’s going to be very limited.

• Corleone Staff Forum Admin

I was thinking of making a gun rental system - so you can rent a gun for an hour for coins and it would automatically remove after the hour. Would this be better?

• @flameboy For an hour? 😄 I like this, but I'm also pretty sure players would easily find a way to glitch it in that time

• Corleone Staff Forum Admin

@Matzz said in Weapons:

@flameboy For an hour? 😄 I like this, but I'm also pretty sure players would easily find a way to glitch it in that time

Haha it would be funny 😛

How much do you think it should cost to rent the gun for an hour? 3% of the actual value of the gun or something? 300 coins would be 9 coins rental charge, 3000 coins would be 90 coins etc

• @flameboy Yes 3% seems alright. This is offtopic, but the main reason graal didn't implement this was because they were aware of the consequences, so if it was added, it'd have to be worked on a lot more carefully

• Banned

@flameboy said in Weapons:

I was thinking of making a gun rental system - so you can rent a gun for an hour for coins and it would automatically remove after the hour. Would this be better?

Seems like a good idea.

@matzz era pc had this and it worked decently okay.

• @xii oh ok then😃

• @xii the thing is though Era pc didn’t use any in app purchases. Closest thing to that was just selling worker potions for cash in the mall. I think this will avoid people finally buying up to save guns and it can be abused by keep on going back and forth.

• Banned

@xyz said in Weapons:

@xii the thing is though Era pc didn’t use any in app purchases. Closest thing to that was just selling worker potions for cash in the mall. I think this will avoid people finally buying up to save guns and it can be abused by keep on going back and forth.

Oh yea that’s true

• Corleone Staff

Maybe making the rental price a bit higher everytime and it resets to the normal value each week

• Banned

@MJ said in Weapons:

Maybe making the rental price a bit higher everytime and it resets to the normal value each week

That clears the problem a bit I agree. +an extra fee for each weapon that you use in a row so it’s the price plus the add-on then the fee if you use the same weapon.

• Renting a gun would be an awesome idea! 3% sounds rather fair, so I’m behind this.