Slayerz Online (game in the works)

• Slayerz Online is a fast pace fighting MMO game, This game will have over 6 islands with a unique way to travel from island to island. This game is not base on realistic but a fantasy world that when you log on you escape from the real world. When starting out your adventure you will encounter some of the meanest monsters that you will come face to face with. We offer a few ways to play the game you can play it solo, form a party with your friends or try your best and build a faction to conquer the world. If your not into fighting no problem. We offer 14 jobs that you can level up and master as well as your magic.
    alt text

First Island

Some of the plans we have in store for this game is having Flying mounts to travel as well as ground mounts. At some point in time, i will like to make mount combat licenses so u can battle on your mounts. Every day there is daily quest you can do to help develop your character such as collecting turtle shells or finding and killing chickens for their feathers etc. These quest might annoy you but will help you out in the long run.

alt text

Guilds are known as Factions we are planning to allow everybody to make a faction but will require players to help level up your faction and eventually get a Base. Every day there are faction quest that will help you build your faction funds up so when their is a base auction off you can only use your faction funds. Factions bases will help you build your character up even more with your jobs, skills levels, spells etc.

Slayerz Online will have two separate currency's. We have Soul coins which are in game coins and Coins which is real money. They will be a shop that you can buy things with real coins. This is not a pay to win game.

Armor and weapons will have basic stats but you will gain extra stats by forging your armor or weapon which are luck of the draw.

Slayerz Online Events system will only have dungeons. some days certain dungeons open up sometimes u can run them with a party of 4 and some you can solo. When the monsters drop a item at the end of the battle in a party you will roll for the item. Who ever has the highest number collects the items.
    World bosses will only come out twice a week different world bosses appear on the map to kill these may drop rare items then sometimes it will not. Just remember world boss will take more then 1 party to kill and will be hard to kill as well.

As most of you know I have been working on this for almost 3 months and I am to the point where I need to put it online to start coding the systems. Some things I will like to do is work on the environment I would like a live environment such as birds, waves in the ocean, butterfly's flying around etc.
    I don't want to say too much but I hope Slayerz Online will be publish by iAppsBeats and bring you another game for everybody to enjoy.

• Graphics are stunning good luck on the project I think this should definitely launch!

• @Rave said in Slayerz Online (game in the works):

As most of you know I have been working on this for almost 3 months and I am to the point where I need to put it online to start coding the systems. Some things I will like to do is work on the environment I would like a live environment such as birds, waves in the ocean, butterfly's flying around etc.
    I don't want to say too much but I hope Slayerz Online will be publish by iAppsBeats and bring you another game for everybody to enjoy.

Love it!! @Stefan ^ πŸ‘ 😏

• Corleone Staff Forum Admin

Really nice =D I love the map and progress.

Here's the file you requested:corleone_movepad.png
    corleone_weaponpad.png

• @flameboy thanks for the file mine are way to small I wasn't really sure how big to make them

• Corleone Staff

@Rave I like the project and the map, good luck πŸ™‚

• slayers_bigger-gui.png

made them about the same size as u post @flameboy they should work now.

• I wish you all the best on the server, good luck and can’t wait!

• Loving it!! Absolutely cannot wait for this to come out! Definitely going to be one of the best iappbeats games to come out 😁

• @Trimaster said in Slayerz Online (game in the works):

I haven't heard nothing yet. Idk if their willing to take it on or not.

• @Rave Aww man they should take this one I think the community would be happy

• @Ximithie time will tell my friend.

• Due to no lack of interest from iAppBeats in slayersz Online I have decided to move the project to unity engine and continue the project independently. Thanks for the community that say good things about the project and wish things could be different.

• IAppbeats or not still looking forward to it man πŸ‘

• Banned

Stefan is looking for a more new idea I think. Though Slayerz is pretty cool it isn’t really original. Good luck with your project!

• @xii no worries I'm looking into 3d single player games I been working on 3d graphics etc.

• Corleone Staff Moderator

Looks Cool πŸ‘ Would love to see the game as it continues to progress , Keep the post coming! ☺